As of Monday, May 4th, our office is reopen!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at (816) 232-3011 or contact us here. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Goin, Dr Neely and Team
Welcome to the St. Joseph Family Dental Practice of Lisa A. Goin, DDS
At the St. Joseph dental office of Dr. Lisa Goin, and Dr. Stephanie Neely, we value our patient relationships. We make it our priority to deliver the gentle, compassionate care that you deserve. We welcome all families to our dental practice.
Schedule your next dental appointment with us today!
Comprehensive Dental Care
Not only are we a leading dental practice in St. Joseph, we are a full-service practice providing for all of your dental needs. We offer a range of treatments and are proactive at ensuring long-lasting oral health. We use general examinations and cleanings as the basis of every appointment in determining your dental health and developing treatment plans to keep your smile strong.
Treatments offered at our dental practice include:
- Veneers Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
- Invisalign® Cleanings
- Extractions Dentures
- White Fillings Partials
- Laser Dentistry
- TMJ/TMD Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening (including “Zoom” in office whitening)
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges
Dr. Lisa Goin, Dr. Stephanie Neely, and our staff are dedicated to our patients’ smiles. We believe that patients should have sufficient information to make educated decisions about their oral health and recommended treatments. You will find all of this important information on our website, as well as directions to our St. Joseph dental office, service descriptions, patient forms, and patient education resources.
More about our St. Joseph dental practice
Dr. Lisa Goin, Dr. Stephanie Neely, and the rest of our staff work hard to make you feel at-ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients, combining the latest dental technology with a professional and compassionate team. The result is confident patients and beautiful, healthy smiles that last a lifetime.
We are committed to accessible dental care and financial options, through third-party financing with Care Credit, to make dental care affordable. At our practice, we provide personalized dental treatments focused on your comfort and goals. Our compassionate dentist and staff are committed to developing lasting relationships with our patients. We schedule families together and are considerate of patient times, seeing them in a timely matter.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
For additional information about our practice, we are always available to answer your questions. If you are looking for family and cosmetic dental treatments in St. Joseph, schedule your next visit with Dr. Lisa Goin and Dr. Stephanie Neely by calling our dental office today. Let us care for your entire family! We look forward to meeting you.
Directions to our Office